Peningkatan Pertumbuhan dan Hasil Padi Sawah Organik dengan Berbagai Macam Aplikasi Pupuk Hijau Glirisidia

Marti Winarni

Abstract


The object of the study was to obtain the types of application of Glirisidia green manures on the growth and yield of organic rice lowland. The experimental pot experiment was carried out in a randomized block design consisting of one factor and three replications. The treatment factor was 10 various application of Glirisidia leaves. The treatments are: 100% fresh Glirisidia leaves + 0% compost; 60% fresh Glirisidia leaves + 40% compost; 40% fresh Glirisidia leaves + 60% compost; 100% wind-dried Glirisidia leaves + 0% compost; 60% of wind-dried Glirisidia leaves + 40% compost; 40% wind-dried Glirisidia leaves + 60% compost; 100% sun-dried Glirisidia leaves + 0% compost; 60% of the sun-dried Glirisidia leaves + 40% of compost; 40% of the sun-dried Glirisidia leaves + 60% compost; and 0% Glirisidia leaves + 100% compost. The results showed that the various application of Glirisidia leaves increased the grain yield 34, 09% compared to the application of 0% Glirisidia leaf + 100% compost. The grain/ hill of yield could be improved by application of 100% fresh Glirisidia leaves + 0% compost (164,47 g grain/hill), 100% of wind-dried Gliricidia leaves (165,55 g grain/ hill) + 0% compost, or 100% sun-dried Gliricidia leaves + 0% compost (169,14 g grain/ hill).

 

Keywords—: organic rice lowland; green manure; various application of Glirisidia leaves.

 


Full Text:

PDF

References


Alagappan, S. and Venkitaswamy, R. 2015. Development of spad values for rice variety Co (R) 48 while using various sources of organic manures in comparison with Rdf and Inm at different growth stages of rice for attaining optimum yield. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 9(35): 122-125

Hardjowigeno, S, & M,L, Rayes, 2005, Tanah Sawah, Bayumedia Publishing, Malang, Indonesia,

Hasanuzzaman, M,, K,U, Ahamed, N,M, Rahmatullah, N, Akhter, K, Nahar, & M,L, Rahman, 2010, Plant Growth Characters and Productivity of Wetland Rice (Oryza sativa L,) as Affected by Application of Different Manures, Emir, Food Agricultural Journal, Vol, 22 (1) : 46-58,

Ikemura, Y, & K,M, Shukla, 2009, Soil Quality in Organic and Conventional Farms of New Mexico, USA, Journal of Organic Systems, Vol, 4 (1),

Jahroh, S, 2010, Organic Farming Development in Indonesia: Lessons Learned from Organic Farming in West Java and North Sumatra, ISDA, Montpellier, June 28-30,

Lakitan, B, 2012, Dasar-dasar Fisiologi Tumbuhan, PT, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta, 205 p,

Manjappa, K. 2014. Utilization of Eupatorium (Chromoleana odorata), an obnoxious weed as green leaf manure in enhancing rice productivity. IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science 7 (10): 46-48.

Neelima, T,L, & V,B,B, Murthy, 2008, Growth and Yield Attributes Rice as Influenced by N fertilizer and Differential Incorporation of Sunnhemp Green Manure, Journal of Rice Research, 2 (1) : 45-50,

Ram, M., M. Davari, and S.N. Sharma. 2011. Organic farming of rice (Oryza sativa L.) - wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cropping system: a review. International journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. Vol., 2 (3), 114-134.

Reddy K,J, 2006, Nutrient Stress, In: K,V,M, Rao, A,S, Raghavendra & K,J, Reddy, Physiologi and Moleculer Biologi of Sress Tolerance in Plants, Springer, Netherlands, 345 p,

Purwanto, B.H., Utami, S.N.H., Indradewa, D. Dan Martono, E. 2014. Pertanian Organik: Solusi Mewujudkan Pertanian Berkelanjutan. Fakultan Pertanian Universitas Gadjah Mada. Yogyakarta.134 halaman.

Simanungkalit, R,D,M,, D,A, Suriadikarta, R, Saraswati, D, Setyorini & W, Hartatik, 2006, Pupuk Organik dan Pupuk Hayati, Balai Besar Litbang Sumberdaya Lahan Pertanian, Badan Pertanian dan Pengembangan Pertanian, Bogor, 312 p,

Suriadikarta, D,A, & R,D,M, Simanungkalit, 2006, Pendahuluan, In: Simanungkalit, R,D,M,, D, A, Suriadikarta, R, Saraswati, D, Setyorini, dan W, Hartatik, 2006, Pupuk Organik dan Pupuk Hayati, Balai Besar Litbang Sumberdaya Lahan Pertanian, Badan Pertanian dan Pengembangan Pertanian, Bogor, 312 p,

Sugito, Y, 2012, Ekologi Tanaman: Pengaruh Faktor Lingkungan terhadap Pertumbuhan Tanaman dan Beberapa Aspeknya, Universitas Brawijaya Press, Malang, 119 p,

Tomar, J.M.S., Das, A. and Arunachalam A. 2013. Crop response and soil fertility as influenced by green leaves of indigenous agroforestry tree species in a lowland rice system in northeast India. Agroforestry Systems 87 (1):193–201

Wijaya, K,A, 2008, Nutrisi Tanaman: Sebagai Penentu Kualitas Hasil dan Resistensi Alami Tanaman, Prestasi Pustaka, Jakarta, 121 p,

Winarni, M,, Yudono, P,, Indradewa, D,, Sunarminto, B,H, 2016, Application of Perennial Legume Green Manures to Improve Growth and Yield of Organic Lowland Rice, Journal Degraded and Mining Land Management, 4 (1) : 671-674.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33319/agtek.v19i2.16

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



Journal Agri-Tek indexed By :

  


© Copyright 2018 Journal Agri-Tek (Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu-Ilmu Eksakta )
ISSN 2580-0035 (Online) and ISSN 1411-5336 (Print)